Karen E. Baumstark Ph.D.
Karen Baumstark, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- M.A in Psychology, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1987
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1990
Over 25 years working in counseling; private practice since 1991.
- Providing long term, intermediate length, or short term psychotherapy
- Resolving long standing problems that have resisted change
- Working with individuals who have a history of abuse, neglect, and/or trauma
- Recovery from depression and anxiety
- Working through life passages, transitions, and personal growth issues
- Improving relationship issues, including marital and other relationships
- Utilizing dream interpretation and myth in understanding peoples’ issues
- Healing and integrating spirit, mind, body, and emotion to promote optimal functioning and higher life satisfaction
- Resolving weight management issues
- Helping clients learn to cope with medical issues including chronic pain
- American Psychological Association
- APA Division of Psychotherapy
- APA Division of Independent Practice
- The Association of Private Practice Therapists
- Nebraska Psychological Association