Karen E. Baumstark Ph.D., CMHIMP, CTACC
Karen Baumstark, Ph.D., CMHIMP, CTACC
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Download Fillable Registration Form (requires use of Adobe)
Download Printable Registration Form
- M.A in Psychology, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1987
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1990
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider since 2019
Over 40 years working in counseling; private practice since 1991.
- Resolving long standing problems that have resisted change.
- Helping clients process past, often family-of-origin related trauma, and understand how trauma currently affects their thoughts, feelings, behavior, and decision making; helping clients make changes to reflect how they want to live now by choice, and not by habit.
- Recovery from depression and anxiety.
- Working through life passages and transitions including but not limited to graduation, career change, marriage, divorce, birth of children, empty nest, losses.
- Focusing on developing areas of personal growth to improve quality of life.
- Improving relationship issues, including marital and other relationships.
- Utilizing dream interpretation, spirituality, and myth in understanding peoples’ issues.
- Healing and integrating spirit, mind, body, and emotion to promote optimal functioning and higher life satisfaction.
- Helping adult children of aging parents with caregiver roles.
- Resolving weight management issues.
- Helping clients learn to cope with medical issues including chronic pain.
- American Psychological Association
- APA Division of Psychotherapy
- APA Division of Independent Practice
- Nebraska Psychological Association