Eleanore Shrader, LMHP, PLADC
Eleanore Shrader, LMHP, CDGC, pLADC
- Master of Science, Human Services. Bellevue University, Bellevue, Nebraska. 2011.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts: Focus in Music and Liturgy. Quincy University, Quincy, Illinois. 2003
- Brainspotting training, April 2020 to present.
- Eye Movement, Desensitization, and Reprocessing (EMDR) training, April 2018 to present.
- Provisional Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, January 2018.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional with the International Association of Trauma Professionals, August 2016 to present.
- Licensed Mental Health Care Practitioner (LMHP) December 2016 to present.
- Certified Disordered Gambling Counselor (CDGC) October 2016 to present.
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor training towards PLADC licensing, August 2015 to present.
- Comprehensive Adolescent Severity Inventory (CASI), September 2015.
- Addiction Severity Index (ASI), November 2015.
- Member, Postpartum Support International, February 2015 to present.
- Member, American Counseling Association, 2015 to present.
- Maternal Mental Health (MMH), training through Postpartum Support International, February-June 2015.
- Eye Movement, Desensitization, and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Vibrational Sound Healing
- Postraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Perinatal and Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Life Transitions
- New Parenthood
- Rare Illness