M.S.W. from the University of Nebraska-Omaha, 1989
Twenty years experience working at Community Mental Health Center and in private practice
- Treating depression, anxiety, loss, and trauma
- Assisting people through life-changing situations such as leaving home, becoming a parent, parenting adult children who have problems, divorce, widowhood, or retirement
- Helping people find meaningful relationships
- Providing a compassionate environment to deal with feelings of shame and inadequacy
- Deepening understanding of oneself
More information about Florence Shelso.