Education:M.Ed.: University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 1977, Secondary Education
Ph.D.: University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 1984, Counseling Psychology
Background/Experience:Over 30 years counseling, with over 25 of those years as a psychologist.
Advanced training in Object Relations at the Washington School of Psychiatry, 1992 to 1994.
Professional Interests and Specialties:
- Marriage Counseling:
- Extensive training and experience as a marriage counselor
- Marriage and Marital Therapy
- Couples Therapist
- Individual Counseling:
- Counseling for depression issues
- Creating a stronger, clearer sense of self
- Issues surrounding physical and sexual abuse
- Relationship problems
- Help with sexual issues
- Family Counseling:
- Helping families change
- Parents get better at parenting
- Children living more appropriately
- Experienced Child Psychologist / Child Counselor
- American Psychological Association
- Nebraska Psychological Association
- Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Creighton University School of Medicine
- Served five years as an Executive Committee Member of The Center for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Founder of Analytic/Dynamic Partners
Continuing Education:Dr. Kraft is highly committed to excellence in providing services to the community.
This commitment includes advanced training of many hours each week.
Links to More Help for You Right Now:
- Marriage/Family Relationships
- The American Psychological Association Help Center
- What is Psychology?
- Children's Mental Health
More information on Dr. Kraft: