Education:M.A. from Grace University
- Experience working with eating disorders at OMNI Behavioral Health Eating Disorder Clinic.
- Chemical Dependency group therapy sessions held at Uta Halee Girls Village.
Professional Interests and Specialties:
- Addictions and eating disorders.
- Juvenile delinquents and children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Helping individuals work through anxiety and depression through the use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, and Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Assisting clients work through relationship, family, and self - esteem issues.
- Individual, family, couples and group therapy for all ages and backgrounds.
- Works with high conflict families.
- Treats Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- American Counseling Association.
- Published in Behavioral Brain Research journal as an undergraduate at Central Michigan University.